Infinity Glucose Meter Kit With 50 Test Strips
- Calculated at Checkout
Infinity Glucose Test Strips 50 Each With Infinity Glucose System Kit
Infinity Test Strips are to be used with the Infinity Blood Glucose Meters for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose level in whole blood. The principle of the test relies on a specific type of glucose in the blood sample, the dehydrogenase glucose that reacts to electrodes in the test strip.
Infinity Test Strip Features:
- Infinity Test Strips provides easy sampling.
- Automatically draws blood into the test strip, and shows you if there is enough blood for an accurate reading.
- 50 count Infinity Test Strips
- Infinity Glucose Kit
- Use with Infinity Auto Code Blood Glucose Meter
- Infinity Test Strip vials should be stored in a cool, dry place between 39-86 degrees F (4-30 degrees C). Keep out of direct sunlight. DO NOT refrigerate or freeze
- Store test strips in its original vials only
- DO NOT use the test strips after the expiration date printed on the package or vial since it may cause inaccurate results
- DO NOT cut, bend, or alter test strips
- Infinity blood glucose test strips are for single use only. DO NOT re-use
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- DO NOT get dirt, food, or water on the test strip and DO NOT handle with wet hands
- Keep vials away from children
(No reviews yet)
Content and information on Diabeticcorner.com is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by Diabeticcorner.com. Actual results may vary among users.