Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips - Glucose Test Strip
The Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips by Abbott are made to be used with the Freestyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System and FreeStyle Freedom Lite Glucose Meter. Small sample size, alternate site testing, and no coding required. Box of 50
- No Coding Required!
- This makes it easier and more convient to begin testing
- Alternate Site Testing
- You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
- Worlds Smallest Sample Size
- A small sample size of 0.3 is all that is required
- PQQ Glucose Dehydrogenase is no less than 1.0 Unit
- Other ingredients (buffer, mediator, etc.) no less than 0.01 mg
- 50 test strips
For in vitro diagnostic use
Do not refrigerate or freeze
Store at room temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius)
Do not use if box seal is broken or missing
FreeStyle Lite test strips are specially designed for fast, easy testing and are intended to be used with FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Freedom Lite blood glucose monitoring systems only. Our patented ZipWik tabs break the surface of the blood sample for instant wicking action. Plus, there’s no coding required.
Easy to Use
- Patented ZipWik tabs target blood sample for easy application and fast uptake
- No coding required means one less step
Patented ZipWik Tabs
- Greater accuracy versus OneTouch Ultra2, Accu-Chek Aviva, and Contour systems1
- Minimizes interference from 22 common substances2
Fewer wasted test strips3
- Up to 60 seconds to reapply blood
- Smallest sample size – uses just one-third the blood of OneTouch Ultra
Appearnce of the package May differ from item you will Receive ,
All Test Strips are mail order, healthcare , medicare pack.
- 1 x 50 Strips
The test strips work great in my Freestyle tester. I am so glad I found this site since the cost for 90 test strips was $185 at the pharmacy, so this saved me a lot of money.
I've been using FreeStyle Lite for years and they are very accurate.