Clever Choice Voice HD Talking Blood Glucose Monitor
All New Design Clever Choice Voice HD Blood GLucose METER
Introducing Next Generation Clever Choice Voice HD Talking Blood Glucose Meter
Clever Choice Voice HD is a bilingual talking blood glucose monitor from Simple Diagnostics. The device builds on the high standards seen in the original Clever Choice Voice glucose meter but also provides additional benefits and features for patients, based on feedback we have received from both doctors and patients currently using a Simple Diagnostics glucose meter.
- Advanced bilingual (English/ Spanish ) talking function embedded that guides users through each step with repeat function and volume control.
- No coding
- Easy-Slide strip ejector
- Large font display for easy to read results
- Tiny 0.7 µl blood sample
- Fast 7 second test time
- Large screen for easy visibility
- Alternate site testing (Fingertips, Palm, Forearm, Upper-Arm, Thigh & Lower Leg)
- 450 test memory
- 7, 14 , 21, 28 , 60 and 90-day averages
- Supported by Simple TeleHealth System Test results can be easily transmitted to a personal computer or the web-based
- Bilingual audible setup
- Ketone warning
- Short fill detection
- Auto shut off if not used for 3 minutes
- 4 user defined reminder alarm setting
- For use with clever Chek Voice, Clever Chek Voice Plus, And Clever Choice Voice+ Test Strips
- Nor for Use with Clever Choice PRO METER
Product description:The Clever Choice Voice HD meter is totally audible blood glucose meter is excellent for the blind and low vision diabetic patient. The Clever Choice Voice HD requires No Coding, which means fewer steps and avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors. Simply insert the test strip into the test strip port—located at the top of the meter—and the Clever Choice Voice HD automatically turns on. It talks the user through the setup steps, testing and memory recall. The Clever Choice Voice HD is easy to use while providing safe, accurate test results every time. Raised, imprinted buttons, complete with a repeat and scrolling feature, make it easy to navigate for the blind.
I've used this system before and I'm very happy with it. because of its age I needed to replace it.
I really like the option to mute the machine, if needed.