Prodigy Autocode Talking Diabetes Meter Kit - Glucose Meter
Prodigy AutoCode® requires No Coding; simply insert the test strip into the strip port and the Prodigy AutoCode® automatically powers on. The Prodigy AutoCode® talks the user through the blood glucose testing steps and speaks in English, Spanish, French, and Arabic. It provides results in seven seconds, has a 450-test memory with date and time, and provides 7, 14, and 28 day averages. The USB port feature is present for downloading free web-based software. The Prodigy AutoCode® meter require a small blood sample, and are approved for alternate site testing.
- Speaks in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French & Arabic (audible results ideal for low vision).
- Stores 450 test results with date and time.
- Approved for Alternate Site Testing (AST); forearm, upper arm, thigh, calf, hand and finger.
- Standard USB port to easily download test results. (optional Purchase)
Meter Kit Contains:
- Prodigy AutoCode® Meter (2 AAA Batteries included)
- Carrying Case
- Log Book
- Quick Reference
- Warranty Card
Use Only Prodigy No Coding Test Strips
Diabetic corner Is the Best Place to Purchase Your Prodigy Auto Code Meter And Prodigy Auto Code Test Strips
This product is easy to use. The meter talks to you as soon as you put the strip in. The meter prompts you to apply blood
And then tells you your results.