Omron 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Bluetooth Monitor, - 73BP6350
Omron 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, 3.6'' x 0.5'' x 2.5''
The Omron 7 Series wireless wrist home blood pressure monitor (BP6350) is powered by the Omron Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This Omron-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors. This monitor features a lightweight, slim, portable design so you can check your blood pressure - even on the go. The 7 Series stores up to 90 readings for one user or unlimited readings when used with the free Omron Connect app, allowing you to keep a comprehensive recording of your readings over time and monitor any fluctuations in your readings. The app also lets you view your trend graphs and charts, and share as needed with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
- UltraSilent inflation: For quick and quiet measurements that can be taken conveniently and discreetly.
- Heart zone guidance: Helps guide wrist to heart level, the proper height for consistent and precise readings.
- Hypertension indicator: Displays a "HIGH" symbol if systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130mmHg or above, and if diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80mmHg or above.
- Detects irregular heartbeats, body movement, and the Hypertension Indicator will alert you if your systolic (upper) measurement is 130 mmHg or above and/or your diastolic (lower) measurement is 80 mmHg or above.
- Cuff wrap guide: alerts if the cuff is wrapped too loosely on wrist.
- 2 AAA batteries
- Comes with limited life time Warranty From Manufacturer
The Omron 7 is compact, accurate and easy to use.