Cardinal Healt Instant Cold Pack, Large, 6" x 9" - 5511440900
Cardinal Health Instant Cold Pack is convenient, effective pain relief for use anytime, anywhere. Instant Cold Pack helps provide consistent cold therapy for convenient and effective pain relief. Safe, therapeutic temperature that can be applied directly to the skin. It activates instantly, no refrigeration is required. Cold Pack relieves pain, reduces swelling, decreases inflammation and helps provide short-term pain relief for minor injuries, bruises, sprains, strain and post surgery.
- Cardinal Health Instant Cold Pack is disposable
- Easy to activate, just squeeze and shake
- Can be applied directly to skin, no additional cover needed
- DEHP free
- Single use only
- Contains ammonium nitrate and water
Instructions for Single Use Application:
- Squeeze sides firmly where indicated to activate.
- Shake pack well to mix contents.
- Apply to desired area for 30 minutes. Remove and leave area uncovered for 60 minutes.
- Dispose into trash after single use.
Note: Carefully read all instructions and warnings located on instant cold pack before use.
- Do not puncture or strike pack in any manner.
- Do not use if punctured, torn, or leaking.
- For external use only.
- Individuals with circulatory problems should use only at the direction of a physician.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- If contents inside pack come into contact with skin, wash area with mild soap and water to avoid irritation.
- If contents inside pack come into contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water and consult a physician.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze prior to use, as frostbite may occur.
Convenient when traveling and knees feel achy. Freeze and store in small cooler when on the road.