True Metrix Level 2 High Control Solution 1 vial
The True Metrix Level 2 Medium Control Solution vial features use for ONLY True Metrix system. Used to perform control tests with more than one level of control solution to assure that the True Metrix system is working properly and testing technique is good. Three levels of True Metrix control Solution (Levels 1-3) are available.
Control Test(s) should be performed:
- Before using the system for the first time.
- For practice to ensure that testing technique is good.
- When opening a new vial of test strips.
- If results seem unusually high or low based on patient's condition.
- If test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Whenever a check on the performance of the system is needed.
- If meter damage is suspected (meter was dropped, crushed wet, etc).