Orthogel Advanced Pain Relief Gel Tube, 4 oz
Orthogel Advanced Pain Relief Gel Features
- Orthopedic Pharmaceuticals Orthogel Advanced Cold Therapy Pain Relief Gel with ILEX
- Effective topical analgesic
- Fast, deep-penetrating pain relief
- Associated with ultrasound therapy, rehabilitative exercises and massage
- Greaseless, odorless, stainless
- OrthoGel does not stain, contain aspirin. or leave greasy residue
- ILEX is a holly shrub used to enhance the effects of medicines
- Topical analgesic drug‚ for the temporary relief of pain
- Made with high-quality ingredients OptiMSM and PUREFLEX Glucosamine
- FDA and EDA Approved
How does Analgesic relieve pain?
Orthogel is an analgesic treatment. Analgesics are targeted at relieving pain through the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NAIDs). There are many different types of analgesics that vary greatly in potency. Those that are experiencing pain should opt for a mild analgesic when beginning treatment.
The mildest form of analgesic treatment is a topical analgesic, like Orthogel. These gels are rubbed into the affected area rather than ingested or injected. The benefit of a topical analgesic is a lower risk of side effects.
How to use Orthogel Pain Relief Gel?
Orthogel should be rubbed into the muscles or joints where the pain is present. The process can be repeated as necessary however, the product shouldn't be used more than 4 times a day. Orthogel is safe to use on both adults and children 12 years and older.
- Orthogel Tube - 4 oz