OneTouch Verio® Flex Blood Glucose Monitoring System KIT Delica Lancet Pen and samples lancets
The OneTouch Verio Flex™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended to be used for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip. The OneTouch Verio Flex™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended for self-testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use) by people with diabetes at home and with their healthcare professionals in a clinical setting, as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control. The OneTouch Verio Flex™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System is not to be used for the diagnosis of or screening of diabetes or for neonatal use.
- The system is intended to be used by a single patient and should not be shared.
- ColourSure™ technology instantly shows when blood glucose results are in or out of range.
- Compact, slim design that’s easy to take with you.
- Compatible with: OneTouch Verio® test strips, OneTouch Verio® control solution and OneTouch Reveal® mobile app.
What Come with The KIT:
- OneTouch Verio Flex® meter (CR2032 lithium coin cell battery included)
- OneTouch® Delica® lancing device
- 10 OneTouch® Delica® lancets
- Carrying case
- Owner’s Booklet and Quick Start Guide
You will also need OneTouch Verio® test strips and OneTouch Verio® control solution which are available separately.