GE Lancing Device for Blood Glucose
Designed For Comfort
Most people are put off blood glucose monitoring by the thought of painfully pricking their fingers. For that reason, designing an excellent device which reduces the pain associated with lancing was one of our primary goals. Meet the GE GD500.
- Easy Ejection - Safely eject used lancets without accidentally pricking yourself.
- Convenient - Compact, ergonomic design.
- Safety - The safety tab prevents accidental activation when the cap is off.
- Customizable Depth New design allows you to select from 7 penetration depths to suit you and your skin.
- Less Pain - Vibration-free lancet guidance technology makes pricking almost painless.