Bayer Contour NEXT Test Strips 50/bx 6pack- Glucose Test Strips Total 300 Strips
Great price Great Exp date
This Price will not Last long
Bayer Contour NEXT test strip (6 Box of 50)
technology evaluates a single blood sample 7 times for exceptionally accurate results.
- Exclusively used with Bayer’s new family of Contour NEXT meters.
- High-performance test strips with next generation accuracy.
- Multi-pulse technology evaluates a single blood sample 7 times for exceptional accuracy.
- No CodingTM technology automatically sets the correct code so there's no chance of inaccurate results due to a miscoded meter.
- Sip-In Sampling quickly sips in your blood sample.
- Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample.
- 5 Second Test Results
Contour Next 6x50 test strips.
For use with all Bayer's Contour Next meters And Contour Next EZ meter. No coding.
Ease and accuracy. A powerful combination.
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it's that simple
- Fast, 5-second countdown with tiny sample size — 0.6 μL
- No Coding™ technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose test results due to user miscoding Exceptional Accuracy
- Sip-In® Sampling helps you get the right amount of blood on your first try
- Multi-pulse technology evaluates a single sample 7 times for exceptionally accurate results
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- See effect of food choices on your blood glucose levels with pre-meal and post-meal markers1
- More tracking knowledge with 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
Save on CONTOUR® NEXT test strips When you buy from Diabetic corner.
Your Best Source for contour Next EZ meter and Bayer Contour Next EZ Test Strips.
Fast, easy service.
Expiration date is better than my last prescription test strips.
Strips were delivered on time, Long expired
But strips worked as promised, seemed accurate, and I have lots of time to use them before they expired. Very satisfied with this purchase.
I luv this product
I placed my order on Saturday the 12th.
I was more than pleased to see when it had shipped.
I received the package today, Tuesday, Sept. 15.
Please pass along my thanks to all involved in the process.
I will return when I need more test strips.
Paul Van Den Brink
Setup meter and tried first test, first 2 strips error-ed with an E2 code. Researching to see if I caused error or product not reliable.
I am pre diabetic and I must carefully watch my blood sugar levels. Diabetic corner provides the best value and delivery for the test strips that I need.