Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device can be attached or detached from the Accu-Chek Compact Glucose Monitoring System. This Device has been proven to be less painful when compared to other leading lancet devices.
Looking for Softclix Lancet Device, At Diabetic corner is right place for you Accu Chek SoftClix Lancets, Accu Chek Strips And Accu Chek Softclix Lancet.
- One-Button Operation
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device features a cam-driven design with one-button to prime, fire and dispose
- 11 customizable depth settings
Its 11 customizable depth settings greatly reduces pain by matching your skin type and avoiding lancet to nerve contact
- Precise lancet movement
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device's unique cam technology provides:
- A linear sliding motion to reduce the side to side motion. This side to side movement can tear the skin and cause unnecessary discomfort
- Short lancet dwell time to reduce pain by decreasing the duration of time that the lancet touches the nerve endings
- No "kick-back" effect. The came guides the motion, allowing a slow stop while retracting. This feature reduces pressure waves caused by the lancet coming to an abrupt stop
- Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device
- This item Comes without it Outer retail pack
- This item is Softclix Lancet Device not Softclix Plus
- Lancet are sold separately
I had been using an inexpensive Bayer Contour lancet device for years and decided to try the Accu-Check Softclix lance device after browsing around in Diabetic Corner's website.
What a difference it made in terms of the pain when the lancet pokes into your finger! The Sofclix was indeed very soft, to the point that I didn't think it drew any blood, but it did. I'm very happy with this device that barely registers pain, is very easy to replace the lancet and re-set for next use, and reasonably priced. The Softclix in the name definitely lives up to its description.
FAST DELIVERY GREAT Quality
Blood glucose testing made easy! Manually pricking my finger can get painful and weary. So
Glad to have the lancet device.
The lancing device I received to start my tests simply fell apart...and in my inability to put anything back together, I found this. For $10 I gave this one a shot and it does EXACTLY what it's supposed to do...as other places including my pharmacy it was around $50! I'll be back should I fall to pieces again...
But for other supplies, this company Diabetic Corner is my Choice for life.
This is the best lancet device I have ever used. It doesn't break ever.
I've used many types of devices and this is the best. It works everytime although I have worn out one. So glad I could obtain it for such a good price. Thank you so much, I was impressed by your company - great communication as well as an excellent product.
Due to the many features of this device, lancing can be customized to one's individual preferences, making the process virtually pain free, yet effective and repeatable.