Unistrip Substitute For GenUltimate Blood Glucose Test Strips 250ct
- Works with the World’s Most Popular Meter – OneTouch
- No Need to Switch to a New Meter
- Enjoy the Same Small Sample Size and Same Fast Results
- Costs 80% Less than the Name Brand Test Strips
- FDA cleared for use with OneTouch, Ultra, Ultra2, and UltraMini Meters
- Minimal, Smart, and Sleek Design
- Alternate Site Testing
- Easy-Fill Window Makes It Easy to See When Blood Sample Is Ready
- Requires the Same Tiny Sample Size as Leading Brand Name Test Strips
- Easy to Handle Size for Easy Removal from with Mouth Vial
- GenUltimate Delivers the Same fast Results that You Have Come to Expect
- Offers Safe and Accurate Testing at the a Price You Can Afford
Blood Glucose Test Strips are used in the home and in health care facilities to measure blood glucose levels in diabetes care and management. GenUltimate are for use with the LifeScan OneTouch family of glucose meters (e.g. Ultra, Ultra 2 and Ultra Mini).
- Works with the OneTouch Ultra meter you already own and trust, with the same small sample size and same fast results.
- Low price of test strips means you can afford to test more frequently.
- Now manufactured by PharmaTech - not to be confused with Shasta product.
- Testing more frequently without worrying about the cost is good for your health!
- 1 x Unistrip Glucose Test Strips 250
- These Test Strip used with the OneTouch Ultra, Ultra and UltraMini
- These Strips Can not be used with Any VERIO monitor.
*How to change the Code Coding:
Test strips codes are included on each Vail ( Bottle)
Start with the meter off. With clean dry hands, remove a GenUltimate! Test strip from the vial. Insert the test strip into the test port.– Make sure the three contact bars and meter are facing you.– Push the test strip in as far as it will go. Do Not bend the test strip.
After the start-up test screen appears, the meter will display the code from your last test.– If the codes already match, wait three seconds.– If the code on the meter does not match the code on the test strip vial,press ▲ or ▼ (press C if using Ultra meters) to match the code number on the test strip vial. Wait approximately 3 seconds. The display will advance to the screen with the flashing blood drop icon. The meter is now ready to perform a blood glucose test.
I have used this product for year now and am happy with it. I have had very little problems with misreads. Plus this company is less expensive and faster in delivery than the competition. Their customer service is great.
This company always ships my package on time.
In some case I received my orders in 2 days, where there shipping ETA says 7 to 8 days
Strips are Great, price is amazing. As these are generic, and they have strict policy of non refundable item, i am still happy as only couple strips per box are bad. comparing prices to brand That is still 200% saving
I love the price and the test strips
Great test strips at a great price. Occasional bad strip, but that's true with the expensive strips as well. Will continue to buy.
I have found them very reliable and easy to use. I will buy them again.