Bayer Microlet 2 Lancing Device
Bayer Microlet 2 Automatic Lancing Device is used for obtaining capillary blood samples from the fingertip. The Microlet 2 Lancing Device is simple to use, offers minimal discomfort, and is an important part in a program of self-blood glucose monitoring. We recommend that a person with diabetes consult a physician about his/her self-monitoring program.
- Bayer Microlet 2 Adjustable Lancing Device has easy to grip design with large buttons
- Easy one-handed testing
- Silicone-coated lancets for smooth testing
- Choice of multiple depth settings helps to minimize pain
- Alternative site testing made simple
- For use with Microlet Lancets
- This Lancet Device is also competible with Most Lancets In Market
- ( not to be use with Oneotuch Delica Or Any Accu Chek Lancets, Item does not Come with AST Clear CAP )
This package contains:
- Bayer Microlet 2 Automatic Lancing Device
I received my Lancing Device in good condition. I have been using it and it is a little stiff but the more I use it, the easier it is to use. This is a very good product.
It works OK but breaks too easily- after 200-300 uses.
This is great item and this is the only store has it. I ordered from other stores they sent me New Design
wish Bayer would have kept this Design. they discontinued it. DO NOT BUY FROM Other stores, even if they have Old Pictures they are sending you New design
This is the only company that still has some Old Design left.
i looked all over, other have same image but sending new Design which is not worth buying at all
Thank you guys for selling and shipping as Image shows
Dependable lancing device at a great price and value.
No matter what test kit you use, this lancet helps you get the right drop the FIRST time. Just toss your other lancets, and buy this one. It's worth it.
Bought them to replace my dad's that broke, very happy with the prompt service and delivery.
Shipped fast just as described ..
I like these better than the screw cap pen type. But the springs go bad on these. Although its hard for me to compare to the springs on the pen type because I've never used those as much.