FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor (14 Day) Twin Pack
FreeStyle Libre 2, 14 day Flash Glucose Monitoring systems are continuous glucose monitoring devices indicated for replacing blood glucose testing and detecting trends and tracking patterns aiding in the detection of episodes of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia, facilitating both acute and long-term therapy adjustments in persons (age 18 and older) with diabetes. The systems are intended for single patient use and require a prescription. This Kit only contains one sensor.
- Patients scan the sensor to see their glucose reading
- WATER RESISTANT: Patients can exercise, shower and swim in a depth of up to 1 meter (3 feet) for 30 minutes.
- FACTORY CALIBRATED:Accuracy not dependent on patient fingerstick calibration.
- WORN UP TO 14 DAYS ON BACK OF UPPER ARM:Scan to activate, then wait 1 hour for first glucose reading.
- VERY THIN FILAMENT: Filament is <0.4 mm thick and inserted 5 mm beneath the skin to measure interstitial fluid.
- PATIENTS CAN SCAN TO GET THEIR GLUCOSE LEVEL AS OFTEN AS THEY WANT: Measures glucose every minute and stores readings every 15 minutes—showing 8 hours of glucose history.
- FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor is designed to improve patient experience. Small Discreet, and easy for patients. In a study by Abbott Diabetes Care, 91.1% of patients surveyed (n=123) agreed that the sensor was small and easy to wear.
- Now with optional, real-time glucose alarms that notify you if you go too low or too high
- Reader Sold Separately
- Libre 2 sensors are intended to use with Libre 2 Reader, Not for use with Libre or Libre PRO readers
- Contains One, Second Generation Freestyle Libre 2 Sensor
- Reader not INCLUDED
- 2 X Libre 2 Sensor ( 14 days each )