Orthofeet Heels Womens Emma* Shoes
Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Bioheel Shoes
Emma is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- EASY GAIT - Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT - Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe.
- PERFECT FIT SYSTEM - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- NON-BINDING DESIGN - Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes, and making the shoe fit like a glove.
- IMPROVED COMFORT - Soft fabric lining with reduced seam lines design enhances comfort and helps prevent skin irritation.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
Emma 2" heel boots are bio mechanically engineered with OrthoFeet's innovative comfort features in a sleek-looking design. In each and every one of its features, Emma tries to break the mold and do something innovative, offering a combination of form and function. These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.