OneTouch Verio IQ Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Onetouch Verio IQ MeterFeatures
- Accurate results in just 5 seconds.
- Requires just a tiny drop of blood (0.
- 4 micro liters).
- No coding needed.
- Light for testing in the dark. Detects low and before meal high patterns. Before and after meal tags. 7, 14, 30 and 90 day averages. 750 test memory. Rechargeable battery. Every time you test, automatically searches for high or low glucose patterns. Kit includes: Glucose meter; Lancing device; 10 Lancets; Mini SUB cable; AC adapter; carrying case; owners booklet; get started guide
OneTouch Verio IQ Meter
Meet OneTouch Verio IQ, the NEWEST blood glucose meter by LifeScan, with Verio PatternAlertTM Technology, to help make it fast and easy to focus in on patterns of both highs and lows. Every extra piece of information can really help for the most accurate results.
One Touch Verio IQ has revealed a pattern. Now what? Turn to the FREE OneTouch Verio IQ Pattern Guide to help you understand what may have caused your problem and get potential solutions.
- Handy One Touch Verio IQ Pattern Guide was created to help you think about what’s causing a pattern and what action you will need to resolve it.
- Select information tailored to the time of day in which your pattern occurred.
- Pull-tab design gives quick access to possible causes and actions related to food, activity and insulin.
Verio starts with a bright color display, but thats not all... It's got some serious smarts as well, including an illuminated display and strip insertion site for testing in dimly lit or dark areas, the meter has a 750-test memory, color-coded alerts and intuitive navigation.
- OneTouch Verio IQ Meter with rechargeable battery
- AC Adaptor
- Mini USB Cable
- Lancing Device
- Sterile Lancets
- Owners Booklet
- Get Started Guide
- This item does not come with Any Strips or Verio Control Solution
- Carrying Case