Omron 3 Series BP6100 Blood Pressure Monitor - Omron-BP6100
- Calculated at Checkout
OMRON 3 Series 6100 Blood Pressure Monitor
The OMRON 3 Series Wrist home blood pressure monitor is designed for accuracy and stores 60 blood pressure readings for one user, and fits adult wrists ranging from 5.3” to 8.5” in circumference.
- Stores up to 60 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Hypertension Indicator displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection informs you when your heart beats irregularly, which is vital information to track and share with your healthcare provider
- Unit operates on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Alerts you if the cuff is wrapped too loosely on your wrist
- Fits adult wrists ranging from 5.3” to 8.5” in circumference
Works great ,easy to understand instructions .Glad I got it.
Content and information on Diabeticcorner.com is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by Diabeticcorner.com. Actual results may vary among users.