Nokia Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for Apple/Android
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor measures the systolic, diastolic blood pressure and heart rate. This monitor is compatible with a wide range of iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. The free Health Mate Application makes tracking easy by reminding you to take measurements and by providing useful content on blood pressure and hypertension. The wireless blood pressure monitor can take measurements using its Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, or by plugging it to your tablet or smartphone using a USB cable. This works in conjunction with the free Nokia Health Mate Application for iOS and Android. The application enables you to measure your blood pressure in a single gesture, synchronizes it with your online account and compares your results to the National Health Institute standards for an easy understanding of their meaning. The application automatically graphs your results in order to detect blood pressure trends. The app gives you instant color-coded feedback based on the ESH (European Society of Hypertension) and the AHA (American Heart Association) recommendations for hypertension
- Medically approved.
- Easy to use.
- High-accuracy blood pressure monitoring.
- Provides detailed results and recommended values displayed in the app.
- Cuff oscillometric method.
- Cuff circumference: 9'' to 17'' (22cm to 42cm).
- Accuracy: ±3 mmHg (pressure).
- 4x AAA alkaline cells (provided and installed).
- Average battery lifetime of one-year (one measurement per day).
- Free and unlimited online storage of blood pressure data.
- Stores up to 100 measurements if your smartphone is not connected to internet.
- Made for: iPhone 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, iPod touch 3rd, 4th and 5th generation, Android V2.3.3 and higher.