LiteTouch Invacare Lancing Device [+] Lancets 100 Ct. For GLucose Care
- Calculated at Checkout
Lite-touch Pen Style Lancet Device with 100 lancets
Made By Independence Medical formally known as ISG Invacare Supply Group
Lite Touch Pen Style Lancet Device. with Lancets
- Easy to Use like a ball point pen; just point and shoot.
- No pulling or cocking needed.
- Test On fingers or Palm Clear cap allows for alternate site testing.
- Five adjustable settings that adjust to match different skin types for less pain More comfort.
- Works great with most brands of standard Or universal (Fits Most Lancets In Market, Brand Or Generic).
- This Lancet Device is not for use with any Accu Chek lancets or Onetouch Delica Lancets.
- Bundle Includes 1 Lancet Pen and Gentle touch 100 pack
- 1 x Lite-Touch Pen Style Lancet Device
- 1 x BX of 100 Lancets House brand
(No reviews yet)
Contact Cardinal Health to find support for help at 1-800-409-2848
Content and information on Diabeticcorner.com is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute the advice provided by one's physician or any other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. While we work extremely hard to ensure that all product information is correct, manufacturers sometimes change their logos, packaging and products. You should use our site as a reference, carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Customer reviews are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews reflect the individual reviewer's results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by Diabeticcorner.com. Actual results may vary among users.