Becton Dickinson Consumer BD Ultra-Fine™ Mini Insulin pen needle 32G x 4mm Needle Length
It's the shortest insulin pen needle in the world, and no insulin pen needle is thinner. It can be safely used by both children and adults, providing reliable injections with no "pinch-up" of skin required. You should consult with a healthcare professional before switching to a shorter insulin pen needle.
Today's insulin needle is thinner and more delicate for greater comfort, so needle reuse can damage the tip and cause injury. Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability. Coated with special micro-bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection. Manufactured with the finest surgical steel available. Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality. Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic and Latex-free. Universal for pens and dosers sold in the U.S
BD is the only brand of pen needles you will ever need.
- BD Ultra Fine pen needles 5MM Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- BD short pen needles are coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Smallest and thinnest insulin BD short pen needles in the world.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- BD 5mm needles Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- 1 packs of BD 32G x 4mm Needle Length
They do the job!
Will you take my order to deliver this product every 90 days with a credit card charge? Thank you
BD makes excellent diabetic products. I have been using a 4mm needle in my stomach for 8 years daily and the Diabetic Corner needles are perfect.