Bayer Contour Blood Meter
Testing blood glucose levels is critical if you want to control your diabetes. The more information you have and provide to your healthcare team, the more adjustments can be made to improve your glucose readings. There are many blood glucose monitors on the market and you need to decide which one is best for you. Learning about the different features of these monitors will help you make the best decision.
Contour Diabetes Meter Only - Blood Glucose Monitoring System is very easy to use. For those people who do not wish to have excessive options and buttons and want an easy to handle meter this may be the one for you. Contour meter requires the use of the Ascensia Contour Test Strips.
- No Coding Required
- 5 Second Testing
- Small Blood Sample Size (0.6 microliters)
- Alternate Site Testing - Forearm or Palm
- 480 Test Results Memory with 14 Day Average
- 7 Day High/Low Test Results Display
- Meal Markers with Optional Post Meal Test Alarm
- Automatically Compensates for Interference for Reliable Results
- Supports Diabetes Management Software
Bayer Contour Meter Includes:
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Quick Reference Guide
- Open box meter Only
- Meter only All other supplies are Sold Separately
- This is a Open box meter.
Test Strip Reagents
- 6% w/w FAD glucose dehydrogenase (Aspergillus sp., 2.0 U/test strip)
- 56% w/w potassium ferricyanide
- 38% w/w non-reactive ingredients
Normal Control Reagents
- 0.12% w/v glucose
- 99.88% w/v non-reactive ingredients
good produst,service delivery
I bought this for my dad when his last Contour meter suddenly stopped working. I needed something in a hurry & this was perfect & fast shipping! I wanted this one for him since it is so simple for him & he still had lots of strips from his last meter. I would buy this again if it is still available. It does what dad needs it to do without being fancy & complicated!
I highly recommend this!
The meter was only $.95 more than the shipping! It works flawlessly. I actually like it better than my "Next" model. About a Yr. ago the Pharm. filled my order wrong & gave me #100 strips for a Bayer when I needed the "Next" type. Said "keep them we can't take them back" When I called in a re-fill order W/O Ins.they wanted $132./100 strips. Cheaper to buy the compatible meter.
One main reason I ordered a new meter was for the lancet trigger device used to draw and test blood. I assumed that the meter would include that. I also thought it would come in a case too.